Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Friday, August 1, 2008

Try Your Poke Luck!

When economic situation is bad, any option will be & can be considered. Economic is bad because value of money has drop or cost of living has gone up. In short money not enough! So any methods or way to have extra monies is most welcome. If u r a hardworking fellow, u can try to have extra jobs. But the problem is job vacancies are limited & in most cases not suitable.

Well I poke around in the internet & I found PokerStars Rakeback ! It is a poker room review. Yes I end up in online poker room. But to play u need to register for a PokerStars Marketing Code & if u want to have bonus point u need PokerStars Bonus Code. Seem simple enough.

I might give it a try but I need some guidance & advice for my poker friends first on this online poker games & most importantly can make some money or not? The last time I play poker with a group of ‘friends’, I end up with just my underwear!

No comments: