Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beautified My ‘Nest’!!!

My regular readers will know that I have a rather empty house which I call my ‘nest’. It is empty because it just consists for a sofa, some chairs & a few tables. Nothing fanciful or big, just the essential furniture only. So when friends & relative come to visit me I do feel a bit awkward showing them around my simple ‘nest’!

As usual I poke into the net looking for idea on how to beautify my ‘nest’! I came across Planters ( It is actually pots for ur indoor/outdoor plants. A new word for me. Well to me they are just ‘flower pots’! ), Indoors Planters, Outdoor Planters, Garden Planters, Window Box Planters, High End Planters & Decorative Planters! I have no idea that there are so many different types of ‘flower pots’!!!

Now for my simple house I might consider having an Indoor Planter inside my main door, a Planter each in all my bedroom, one big Outdoor Planter near the garage, one Window Box Planter on my bedroom window and finally I might just buy a High End Planter & a Decorative Planter each.

And now having decided on how to beautify my house ( by decorating it with so many different types of ‘flower pots’ ) I end up wandering what should I plant???

No comments: