Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, August 11, 2008

If Only I Live In ‘Ang Moh’ Land…….

What do u do every night? Sleep of cause! Well I am like every Tom, Dick & Harry plus Mary, I also sleep but after I do my nightly sexercise. But lately I have added one more night time ‘activities’! I have to pretend to do some ‘night hunting’ with my ‘water gun’! No! No! Not that ‘water gun/cannon’ attached to my body! I meant my high pressure toy water gun! U sees there are lots of stray cats in my neighborhood & it is the mating season now! Every night all this cats yell & howl & chase each other all over my gardens making so much noise so how can I do sexercise & sleep in peace?

Dam! How nice if I live in the US of A! First thing I do will be to buy lots of gun! Big & small & maybe all sort of pistols too! I fancy myself having a 007 guns ( Well at the moment I do have a 007, but it is a condom! ).

Hemmmmmmmm! I wander where does ‘Ang Moh’ keep all theirs guns? Do they leaved lying around or do they keep it like how we keep our broomstick? Well! Well! Well! What do u know?!!! They got Gun Rack, Pistol Rack & also Rifle Rack to keep gun, pistol & rifle! Now this is new information to me! Poke into the site & have a look! A very nice site on how u keep ur gun! One look at the site & u can quickly find what u want! He! He! Very neat & tidy the way they keep their guns collection. I suppose buying Gun Rack, Pistol Rack & Rifle Rack is as necessary to the ‘Ang Moh’ as it is like buying a sofa.

Dam! Where is my water gun?!!! I need to shoot some dam cats!

No comments: