Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, August 4, 2008

Don’t Censor Lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the sort of guy who like things in its original form,( Well at least when I bought it, after that it is for me to ‘improved’ it! ) in almost all the things that I use & buy. When it comes to watching movie I am the same. I prefer to watch ‘original’ movie, the whole movie in original language just as the movie’s director intended it to be.

It is most frustration to me when the movie is censored! If the censored part is about ‘ahem ahem’ then I don’t really mind but simple kissing also censored!!!??? That is too much! Not only that even violent action part also censored! One moment I saw the actor talking & the next moment he is dead with the head missing! This is the sort of censored movie I saw everyday on my TV.

Any other alternative? Direct TV can consider or not? It is actually a Direct Sat TV in which u can watch movie of your choice. What actually make me interested in directtv is that I can get to choose the movie that I want & most importantly it is in the ‘original’ format! No censorship! The other factors which make me considered directv it that it is broadcasted in HD format. These suit me nicely as I have got a HD TV.

I am sure my reader will say it is similar to the local pay TV channel, but that local pay TV channel got censorship & it is full of ads. This Direct TV doesn’t have such censorship & ads. Now I wander if it is available here.

No comments: