Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Don’t Do ‘Pokeing’ In A Wooden House!!!

Sometime last year I & gf spend a few nights in a wooden chalet with my friend & his gf for a vacation somewhere in the countryside. Well we do have a good time together talking ‘cock’ story, having a few drinks & of cause enjoy being with mother nature.

It will be a perfect vacation if my friend has not remark how ‘active’ I have being at night. In fact he did say it is remarkable that I have not shack down the whole wooden chalet! Dam! I should have known better! Do NOT do any pokeing in a wooden house unless u do pokeing ‘gently’ which is near impossible for a strong guy like me. Of cause with mine pokeing action the wooden did shack according to my friend! I don’t know as I could be half drunk!

He! He! How wonderful it will be if I can find a house make of steel! Well! Well! Well! What does u know? There is really such a steel house available! U can DIY to build this steel house also. Living in a steel house I can do pokeing safely without fear of the house collapsing! Well concrete house is ‘pokeing safe’ but having a steel house will be exclusive! Hemmmm! I wander if such house is available here?

No comments: