Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Look Ma! No oil!!!

Well not exactly ‘No Oil’ but very very efficient in oil usage so of cause very very economy to use! I am talking about fuel! As most of us are being affected one way or another by rising fuel price ( Thank goodness it has come down a bit! ) & the biggest effect is when we go to the pump! Suddenly we discovered the meaning of ‘Money No Enough’! So we are now all very interested in ‘hybrid cars’.

Well if u owns a Toyota Prius then u should be smiling as it is a very economy car to run! Well to make it even more economy u can install it with all the Prius Accessories. For example u can install in the ‘Prius-Electric Only Mode Option’!!! Now u can say ‘Look Ma! No Oil!

Problem is how many of my reader own a Toyoda Prius??? Me? I just own a Nissan Sentra & I took like to save fuel while using my ride. And to do that I can install better ‘grounding system’ ( Actually a very simple principal, with better grounding your car spark plug will give off better & brighter spark so u will have a more efficient engine. ) & also a better ‘voltage system’ ( This system will ensure that ur spark plug will get higher & stable voltage so that it can produce a stronger & brighter spark. End result is a more efficient engine. ).

Well the above is certainly worth considering in try to save some fuel. Oh, we must also not forget where we lived. That is ‘Mother Earth’ so we must have a ‘Green Cleaners’ when we keep our ride clean. So to my dear readers, any other ideas on how to save on fuel???

3 comments:

Restnrileks said...

hey,

thanks for commenting at my blog ya..

well, as for me, i just be gentle on the gas so that it wont sucked up much my wallet.. hehe

happy tuesday and heppy blogging ya.

test said...

try walking N riding a bike (do no try it at Federal Highway r N&S highway!) Cheer!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Rizal! That is a good idea but drive very slow....below 80kph! Tq for ur comment!

Hi Spectre! That I also try before but my area got many big,stray & fierce dog! Almost got eaten!!!