Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OMG Volcano!!!

To any ladies next to the word ‘fat’ which is most death the next word will be ‘volcano’!!! By ‘volcano’ we usually meant Acne on the face! No matter how pretty a lady is if her face is full of ‘volcano’ or Acne then for sure it is a big turn off for the guy.

But not problem nowadays she can get to apply Acne Complex lotion available in Murad Acne to solve the ‘volcano’ problem. Now that is not only the problem for lady it is the same for the guy as well! Nowadays ladies also target guy with smooth face!

Well as for me I am already a ‘overgrowth baby’ but I still got a few ‘volcano’ on my face ( He! He! This meant I am still very young! ) but I do have all lots of hidden ‘volcano’ on other part of my body! Hemmmm! Can apply this Acne Complex lotion there or not???

No comments: