Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Horny Fellow Like Me Can Consider Or Not???

On my previous post I blog about my mail box which got chewed by by my neighbor’s dog & so this post I will blog about mail of a different type. Apparently in this internet age mail is a very very important marketing tool. It is one of the most important ways to do marketing.

Well to market your product u need a mailing leads or marketing list which list all the mailing address of your potential client. This is most apparent if u r in the banking or mortgage industry, u will need a mortgage mailing list this will list out the entire potential mortgage clients.

Now, I am a simple fellow, not rich, rather poor in fact but I got lots of idea, marketing ideas & most willing to try out anything so long as I can earn some money, so will I be able to get myself listed in the marketing list ??? Horny fellow for sale? Got market for me or not??? So what do u think my dear readers?

No comments: