Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ang Moh Penny Wise Pound Foolish!

It is now near month-end & where the pokes are my mail! I have not received a single mail! I have got so many bills to pay……..so no mails no need to pay arrr??? Come to think of it where is my mail box??? Hemmmm! Maybe my mail box got chewed by my neighbor’s dog against! Actually my ‘mail box’ is nothing more then a plastic can hanging on my gate! How I wish I had bought a stainless steel mailbox like maybe a blomus stainless steel mailboxes, then for sure the mail will not be missing. He! He! I will like to see my neighbor’s dog chewing on that!

See being a ‘cheapskate’ sometime I end up paying more! Any missing bills will result in late payment & with late payment I end up paying more! I should have invested in a stainless steel mailbox instead of using a plastic can! Hemmm now I understand why some people really buy good quality stuff. I remember seeing my oversea friend having a good quality fireplace equipped with stainless steel fireplace accessories like blomus stainless steel fireplace accessories. Well I suppose it pay to invested in a good fireplace. Better be safe then having the whole house on fired!

Dam! Now where is my ‘mail box’??? Don’t tell me that the dam dog chew up all my mail as well!

No comments: