Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wah! U R So Rich Arrrr!!!!

Last nigh my friend invited me out for a late supper in a local restaurant together with a few others all in all 5 of us. It had being a long time since we have a supper together. Now when guys get together for supper we talk about businesses, mostly serious stuff but soon after a few drinks we talk on our favorite topic which is ‘cock story’ & about our ‘pokeing’ session ( seriously that is the all time favorite 'topic' of guys )!

Well the food is so so only but the drink is not too bad. As they say good time pass all too quickly & soon it come to bill paying time! He! He! To my dear readers……..what does u do at bill paying time? Suddenly go to the loo? Pretend not know? Just sit there & talk cock? Pretend to dig for ur wallet which seems to get stuck in ur pocket? Or u act like a big boss & flash ur credit cards?

Well, I am a poor guy so last night I just sit & talk cock! Anyway I don’t even have a pre-paid debit cards. Beside it is my friend who invited me out for supper, so I think it is only proper that he foot the bill! Wah! This fellow dam rich he pays using his business credit cards! Hemmm!!! I wander if he is that rich as after all he could be using a low interest credit card. I didn’t really notice what sort of credit cards he uses.

So to my dear readers, if ur friend invited u out for supper, u pay ot he pay?

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I'm used to AA, no matter what. I think during high school higher chance for me to pay bills when I hang out with my guys friend, funny huh? But now, I still ready my money if they told me to AA unless they don't say then I just give myself to be a lady and let them do the billing :)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Blue! Wellcum! Aiyah u r a pretty lady lah! So not need to pay wan! He! He! If I ask u ask I will also pay lah! Oh! What is 'AA' arrr?
BTW tq very much for dropping on my site! Have a very nice day!