Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, August 11, 2008

Watching Too Much ‘Ahem Ahem Movie’!!!

To all my dear readers, how many of u have NOT watch any ‘ahem ahem movie’??? All my readers nodding his/her head??? Good! So I am sure u must have know the effect of watching ‘ahem ahem movie’! Oh! Come on! Don’t tell me u watch ‘ahem ahem movie’ & u don’t feel anything at all! Unless u watch ‘ahem ahem movie’ in animal planet! As for me I am a 101% normal guy so for sure I enjoy & got very ‘stimulated’ watching ‘ahem ahem movie’!!!So when my friend ask me about watching ‘ahem ahem movie’ reaction I am not very surprise. But his reaction is very ‘special’!!!

Horny Friend: Horny u watch ‘ahem ahem movie’ or not??

Horny Ang Moh: What the Poke r u talking about? Of cause I watch ‘ahem ahem movie’! I got to learn lots of new technique!

HF: Got reaction or not???

HAM: Got! Sure got wan! Big reaction down there!!!

HF: I too got reaction down there but I also got reaction up here??? Is it OK???!!!

HAM: Up here??? Up where??? Ur HEAD!!!

HF: I meant my chest. I got pain in my chest when I look at ‘ahem ahem movie’!!!

HAM: Holy Buffalo! I hope it is not ur mitral valve!

HF: What the POKE is my ‘mitral valve’???

HAM: Ur mitral valve is just like ur car intake valve, in this case flesh oxygen rich blood into ur heart & then pump out to other part of ur body………..ur ‘didi’ for example! Oh! Is ur ‘didi’ very ‘hard’ arrrr???

HF: Oh MY Holy Cow! U meant I got heart attack??? Am I going to die??? I am too young to die!!!

HAM: Calm down lah! U can go for a mitral valve surgery & have a mitral valve repair. Worse case is, just have a mitral valve replacement! Now look on the bright side! It is just like having your car engine overhauled! So I am very sure after u has a mitral valve surgery, ur ‘pokeing performance’ will improved!

HF: Geeeeeeeeee!!! R u sure? OK I will have my heart checked!

HAM: Yes! Do it quickly! Now while u has ur heart checked………& if the doctor is a lady, have yours ‘didi’ checked as well……………Just in case it is ‘leaking’ down ‘there’!!!!

Well to all my dear readers, do u feel pain in ur chest too, while watching ‘ahem ahem movie’??? It could be ur heart having problem. But of cause there are other ways to detect heart problem, the above is just my ‘way’.


No comments: