Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Not ‘Aunty’ No Cum! But Still Nausea?

For a lady it is that time of the month against when your ‘aunty’ will cum to pay u a visit, normally at the beginning, middle or at month-end. He! He! How do I know? Well this is the time when a few of my ladies college will suddenly go ‘sick-leave’!

Usual complain is feeling very ‘nausea’ so how to work! Well how about having some anti nausea products or maybe wear an anti nausea bracelets. Yes there is such anti nausea products in the market. But if it is not due to your monthly period but u still feel very nausea then u have better check it up with your doctor. U could be having a cancer somewhere on you body. Anyway to be on the safe side u could take some preventive cancer products. This is why I always ask gf to be very careful when having her period! Strictly no ‘pokeing activities’.

As for me if I do feel nausea I do ask my doctor to check me up thoroughly as I am very afraid to died, still got so many years of pokeing to do. Sadly I just cannot use ‘nausea’ as excuse to have a ‘sick leave’!!! How I wish I can have ‘sick leave’ at the beginning & at month-end! He! He! To my readers do u use 'nausea' as 'sick leave'???

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I don't normally do that when I noticed come of my classmates did hilang diri for 2-3days during period season back in high school.

So far this year I only took 2 sick leave during those times cause my leg got so weak like octopus I can't even walk well >.<

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Blue! Wah! Ur 'aunty' so bad arrr??? Make u go weak in the leg!!! Well eat more flesh fruits, I heard it is good for u during those time. Have a very nice day!