Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Horny Gone Cookoo!

When gf nag like no tomorrow & weather nowadays is freaky ( one moment hot the next moment raining frogs & fishes ), it will no be a big surprise that I have gone a bit cookoo. When I am in this cookoo stage I have all sort of weird thinking in my ‘horny’ head. Now gf has being nagging so much that I do wish I can escape from all this nagging!

Hemm!!!! How about having a vacation in the Caribbean. I can take up a Cabo San Lucas vacation rental, Cabo San lucas accommodations or have a Cabo San Lucas villas for my vacation. Pokeing into all this vacation site is most stimulating for me. No wander after gf have poked into all this vacation site she end up bugging me to go for vacation.

Ok! Ok! Now I feel much better not so ‘cookoo’ now. Problem is I have to do more saving now. So which should I spend first? Buy furniture or go for a vacation?

No comments: