Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When Horny Is Not Pokeing He Is………..

To my regular readers u should know by now I am a regular ‘poker’ pokeing my gf on regular basic as a form of sexercise & to show how much I love my gf. But I cannot really do pokeing 24/7 as gf is busy, not around, not in the pokeing mood, gf’s ‘aunty’ cum & gf’s relative cum & stay for the whole month!!!!

In the meant time what shall I do? Well very easy for me! When I am not pokeing I spend nearly all my free time in front of my TV! Watching local TV program??? No way! The local TV programs suck big time. No I spend it watching DVD on my TV. Oh yeah I got lots of DVDs collection. Now almost all my DVDs is of the good quality type which meant to say it is of the good picture quality type. I have always preferred to buy original DVD as I can be assured of good picture quality. He! He! If I can see ‘hair’ clearly in the DVD movie then that DVD I considered as having good quality.

Well that is how I spend my non-pokeing time. I am very sure most of my readers also spend their free time watching DVD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please NoFollow the links in this articel

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Anomus! Wellcum! Ehhh! Got link leh to the dvd site! Got lots of movie to choose! Anyway tq very much for ur comment. Have a very nice day!