Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Thursday, August 7, 2008

How About Ham Dot Com?

On my previous post I blog about web hosting especially looking around for a cheap web hosting. I discovered that there is even a Webmaster Reviews on this! Hemmm, I wander what sort of review my site will get?
But first I must choose a name for my site. Horny dot com is already being taken, so how about Ham dot com? This one is available I think……………but I still prefer horny dot com as it suit my blogging nickname. Ham dot com some sort of sound like a nick for ‘hamburger’!!! Ang moh dot com also being taken up. Dam! It seems that I am not the one & only ‘Horny Ang Moh’!
I have not idea choosing a site name can be so daunting. Well, to all my dear reader, any suggestion? A site name to suit a ‘horny’ blogger? Any comments are most appreciated!

2 comments:

test said...

HotAngMoh, KengAngMoh
or Keep the "H.... + A.M. reduce word & sentences
-spectre hope i help abit!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi spectra! Ok! Will consider ur suggestion!