Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pokeing On It Sure Very Nice!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Very very very nice! Of cause very nice lah! But then u spend so much, so of cause very nice! And I am very very sure it is very nice for u to do pokeing on it too!!!

Sorry! I am barbering about my friend’s house! My friend has just invited me to visit his new house & what a big & modern house he got! Modern furniture with a variety of styles! He shows me his living rooms, yes two living rooms; one small one upstairs & he even show me his bedrooms & looking at the big & modern bed I am sure doing pokeing on it is very very enjoying! Hemmmm! He then show me his study room & goodness know how many rooms he got! Well I do notices that he likes wooden tables & closets.

All this showing off is making me feel very very poor indeed & I made a very very very big mistake of bring my gf along! Oh! Yes! All this while she keep quite while my friend show me around his house but once we reach home……….I got a few ears full! The nagging for new furniture started against!

No comments: