Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gf Now Nagging Like No Tomorrow!

How may of my readers have gf??? Are uy gf all ‘good girl’??? All very good arrr??? Then u r very very lucky! But r u sure ur gf is a ‘good girl’??? Me? I am just a normal guy with a normal gf which meant to say she is a nagger! Due to what I did recently she is now nagging me like no tomorrow!!! He! He! I post up what I did on my other site including pictures ( My other site address is in my ‘Wellcum’ message on top of my post. Feel free to poke in but ‘nice boy/girl are not advice to! It is rated XXXXX!!! )!

My gf have being nagging me to buy some furniture for my humble home! I cannot use my usual excuse ‘Money not enough’ so now I use ‘Ok! Ok! Once I got enough money I buy!’ so in the meant time u help me to choose which type u want! Modern Furniture, Contemporary Furniture, Italian Furniture or Designer Furniture! Four types of furniture for her to choose. Well, now she got something to look forward to. Dam! I can’t really understand a lady! Appearances & impression is most important to a lady! He! He! A lady has no quake at all spend 1K on a hairdo! For us guy spending 10 buck on a haircut is just about the limit!

I really have no much choice as when gf nag, I have a misery life. I can’t really enjoy my usual past time, which is watching TV & pokeing. Worse still sometime she doesn’t allow me to poke her, or the pokeing is ‘no so good’!!! ‘Why does u still want to poke me? Go & poke ur TV!!!!’ Dam! Read my post on my other site & u knows what I meant!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha pity you man~

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Kenwooi! Wellcum! He! He! Lady mah! All like this wan! BTW tq very much for ur comment! Have a very nice day!