Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vroom! Vroooommmm!!!

The engine sounds of a soup up sedan or in fact any cars. The sound only a ‘petrol head’ will love & adore ( The main complain of noise pollution in the neighborhood! )! Well I have just got such a friend! He is a real ‘petrol head’, never miss any Rally series, Formula 1 & of cause Nascar series.

Well this fellow birthday is coming up real soon & I have to think up some special birthday gift for him. Hemmmm! Since he is nut about Nascar well buying him a ‘Nascar Gifts’ will be very appropriated. Now among the Nascar Merchandise can consider will be Nascar Apparel. I will properly choose Dale Earnhardt apparel since Dale Earnhardt is a very famous Nascar driver. I am very sure he will be very please with me giving him a ‘Dale Earnhardt Gifts’ on his birthday.

I don’t really mind giving him such special Dale Earnhardt Merchandise afterall how many of u have a ‘petrol head’ as your friend. Beside I have spent many hours enjoying his soup up ride.