Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, August 30, 2008

R U A HRD Manager?

In any organization or businesses there is a depart known as Human Resource Department HRD for short. It is in charge of the human resource which meant this depart is a very important department. Hiring & dismissal of employees, pay roll, promotion & employee performance is under it charge. Of all this, performance of employee is most important.

For enhancement of employee work performance, employee has to be sent for training like those courses available in www.ptp.co.uk under U-Choose courses. U-Choose with 150 courses is most suitable for small to big companies as it is flexible needing just two employees for the course to be started. Moreover it is available in 50 locations in the UK. Communication skills for employee & Finance for Non-Finance Managers as companies with rude employee will be broke in no times, same if it employed a bad finance manager. Well this is what u have to considered if u r a HRD Manager.

Well I am not employed as HRD Manager, just an ordinary employee. It will be very nice if my company do sent me to attend some courses in the UK.

2 comments:

A Gust of Wind said...

Although I am not a HRD Manager, but I am a HRD Executive. So, what course u wanted to attend. Let me fix it up for you

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Lost! Wellcum! What course u got! I do like to improve my pokeing skill! He! He!