Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

May I Borrow Your Dog?!!!

A man was leaving a cafe when he noticed an unusual funeral.

A funeral Coffin was followed by a second one.

Behind the second coffin was a Solitary man walking with a black dog.

Behind him was a queue of 200 men walking in single line.

The man couldn't stand his curiosity.

He approached the man walking with the dog, "I am so sorry to disturb

you,

But I've never seen a funeral like this with so many of you walking in

single line.

Whose funeral is it?"

The man replied," That first coffin is for my wife."

What happened to her?"

"My dog attacked and killed her."

"Well, who is in the second coffin?"

"My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog attacked

And killed her also."

A thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two men.

Then the First one asks in excitement, "Can I borrow the dog?

The man replied," Join the queue…………………………"

4 comments:

Falcon said...

i heard the same joke before but it was a horse....good joke!!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Falcon! Wellcum! Wah! U wan is a horse arrr???

Satkuru said...

HAHAHAHAHHAA good one :P

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Satkuru! He! He! U got such dog or not?