Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

When Gf Nag!!!!

It is nice to have a gf! Someone to love & to poke ( fark )! When ur gf is happy u r happy! U will find living wonderful! But when ur gf is unhappy & she start nagging! I can tell u that it is a living hell! She will go on nagging & nagging!

Unfortunately my gf nowadays nag a lot! All this because of the recent fuel increase! I have being staying indoor & not much weekend traveling! My gf is bored! She misses her weekly shopping trips. Suddenly I have a bright idea! I ask her to poke into this Great Shopping site ( Yes! Got 30,000 stores inside! Can find all sort of stuff inside! )! I even find X-Box & Halo 3 Wireless Headset! These I am interested in!

As for gf she spends the whole afternoon looking up all the stuff she is interested in! No more nagging! Peace at last! Oh! I got to save my money traveling! It is dam expensive to travel nowadays! Now I just hope that gf don’t ask for my CC no.! To my dear readers do u find internet shopping easier & cut down on cost, especially on traveling & parking cost?

No comments: