Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Am A Good BF!!!

Hornyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! When r u going to take me out for a vacation? Cooed my gf to me. U see gf has being bugging me about having oversea vacation since last weekend. So far I have being rather successful in persuading her to stay at home. After having showed her vacation in the north, she is now bugging me to go & have a vacation in Europe.

Darling! It is very very cold in Europe! So cold that pokeing cannot be done! My ‘didi’ will freeze wan! So here have a look at Playa de Carmen vacation rental ! It is about having vacation in the Caribbean! Warm & sunny! While there we can stay in Playa de Carmen condo rentals or if u like we can stay in Playa de Carmen villas !

See I am such a good bf! Europe too cold so how about vacation in the Caribbean!

No comments: