Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gf’s ‘office’!

Mention ‘office’, straight away we think of work! We think of it as a place which is formal in environment equipment with all the usual ‘office’ equipments. Equipment like desk, computer, printer & maybe also an aquarium. A place where we work to earn a living.

But do u know we can also have ‘office’ at home too? And in almost every home this ‘office’ is manage by a lady! He! He! Whenever people come to visit me I will show them around my humble house & one of the areas which I will show to them is gf’s ‘office’!!! Well actually for us guy we are not interested in a lady’s office but for ladies that is a different matter! In this ‘office’ gf do her work to make us guy happy!

Gf like to equipped her ‘office’ with the latest ‘gadgets’ such as the latest ‘storage’ system, latest ‘burner’ system……………..just like what we have in our usual office. All this latest ‘equipment’ in gf’s office is real conversations topic with her gang!

To my dear readers do u know what is gf’s office??? Have a guess! Every home must have this ‘office’!

No comments: