Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cheapskate!

Honestly speaking I am a cheapskate fellow! My regular readers will know that I am always on the look out for ‘value for money’. From all aspect in life, everything in life! This is even more so now every things is on the upward trend ( except my income :( )!

All this is due to the big increase in fuel price! Now every thing go up! Just go & have a full tank of gas & u will see the big increase that u will have to pay! It is no surprise that transportation cost go sky high! And with this, all things’ prices go up as well!

Since I have work so hard everyday just to have a decent life, I do think it is only fair I am ‘entitle’ to some ‘reward’ in life! And having a holiday to me is a ‘reward’! Oh yes! I love to travel around the world. But I am not rich & the ‘cheapskate’ in me, have me searching for ‘bargain’ airline tickets & of cause cheap hotels ! For this I poke in here ! I can get all the information I want to ‘reward’ myself. I can find the cheapest rate for airline fare & also the cheapest hotel I can afford. Not only that to save & for convenience sake I can also find rental for cars in my holiday destination. All very convenience for me!

Well, that is some ‘reward’ I can look forward to once I have saved enough. He! He! If someone is will to bring me out for a holiday I will be most happy to accept :) !

No comments: