Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, July 14, 2008

Oui! I Am Not FAT Lah!!!!

See! What happen when u spend a boring weekend with gf! I look at gf & gf watch Tv showing some boring Korean love drama ( As usual showing two Korean love birds chasing each other, laugh for 10 minutes, cry for 1 hour. Totally boring! )!

Then I say to her ‘How cum u can spend the whole weekend watch such boring series?’!!! That it is! She exploded ‘Why the poke can’t u do something………………instead of just laying around doing nothing! And for heaven sake! Do some exercise! U r really getting FAT!!! Why don’t u do some running!’ Whoa! Women having pms! So cranky & in real bad mood! My respond is……………'Oui! I am not FAT!' Beside sexerise is the only exercise I know! 'I shall be poking u right now if u r not having ur ‘off season!'!'

Honestly I never regarded myself as ‘fat’! I prefer to use the word ‘big’!!! How can I be ‘fat’ when I can do regular ‘pokeing’ ( facking )! Ok! Ok! Maybe I have a big belly ( size 40” ) but other part of my body also big! So I don’t consider myself ‘fat’!!!

Gf want me to do some running exercise. Well maybe I will consider that. Now to do some running exercise I need running shoe which I don’t have. It has being ages since I last wear a running shoe. The last time I wear was during my school day. Back then I like Nike, New Balance, Reebok & Adidas! It is cool to wearing running shoe back then & beside I weared running shoe to ‘chase chick’ only!!!

Hemmmmm!!! Maybe I better consider gf suggestion to have a running exercise! After all a guy with strong leg is a strong poker! OMG! Is that how gf want to tell me I am no longer a strong POKER???

No comments: