Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some More ‘Money Making Idea………’!!!

On my previous post, I ask my business friend to hold a trade exhibition in order to boost his business, but apparently to hold a trade exhibition is not an easy task. He need to apply for special permit & need to employed temporary stuff to man the trade stall.

Since he is already on a tight budget & yet he want to boost his sale he is not too keen to hold a trade exhibition. Well, how about placing a big one page advertisement in the local newspaper? He can state in the advertisement that his is having a big promotional products in his store. He can highlight all the promotional items in his store. Now since my friend also do bulk sale, my suggestion to him is to have or make some sort of corporate gifts for his big client. He can consider making/giving out corporate gifts like pens, mugs or other simple but lasting gifts. It can be consider as additional advertisement & can help to retain the client.

Well, I hope my idea work this time. Not much funded is needed & no need for addition stuff.

No comments: