Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Now ‘Wolfy’ Gone Missing!

Thief cases are on the increase everyday! Just went out for dinner or movie & u came back home to find your home broken in! So much so that now most home install alarm & CC camera on their home.

But then I just prefer the old faction ‘alarm & security system’. That is I rear a big & fierce dog. I never trusted this electronic system. Say so to my neighbor, so that fellow quickly go & buy himself two Germen Sheppard puppies.

Problem is before the puppy can grown up to be a big dog it has become a lost puppy!! My neighbor search high & low for their wolfy, but they just couldn’t find it anywhere. I really feel sorry for them. At least I console to them as it is two Germen Sheppard puppies it is very highly that it is being stolen to be sold off or maybe the thief like to have it for themselves. It is highly unlikely to end up in the cooking pot!

So it seems that thief nowadays also steal puppies!

No comments: