Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Now It Is Gf Turn To Poke………….

Well I have being pokeing into the net looking up things & topic which any guys are interested in like gadgets, guy’s toy ( no the type use for pokeing ) like plays station, computer etc. Oh also a lots of ‘nice’ site ( ‘blue’ site ) which is most ‘stimulating’ for me. I believed pokeing into such ‘nice’ site do keep me feeling I am forever 25!

Well, gf of cause want to use the internet as well ( Dam! She is getting quite good at this! It is now getting hard to keep my pokeing site a secret! )! And she is interested in her ‘office’ equipment! Now her ‘office’ is of cause the Kitchen!

She want to know more about pots & pans so that she can cook good food for me! Hemmmm good pots & good pans can cook good food? I don’t really believed in this! He! He! I do hope she will use the pans to cook food only & not to use it to whack me!

She is also interested to know more about kitchen knives! Which sort to be used to cut what sort of meat & cut which part of the body! She say using a good kitchen knives will also made her cook good food! Hard to believe but a lady holding a kitchen knife is a very ‘believing’ lady! So believed whatever she says!

Now what will gf poke into next?

No comments: