Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Man, A Women, 5 Kids & 4 in-law!!!

Holiday season will started sometime next month & some of my friend will be planning their holiday vacations. As usual some of them will come to me & boast where they are going for their vacation. Sure enough one of my friend joint me in my morning coffee session & talk ‘cock’ & the topic is on his upcoming vacation plan.

He doesn’t seem to be very happy about it. He! He! U sees both his parent & the two in-laws are tagging along this time plus his wife & 5 kids ( He! He! My friend is quite ‘active’ at night so he ends up with 5 kids! )!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Just nice to made up a football team!

He is not very happy because with the in-laws & his parent, there will be some lost in freedom & including his family………………hotel cost will be huge & he is not too sure where to spend the holiday with his ‘football team’!!!

Well how about having Barcelona holiday apartments ! Barcelona is a very nice city in Spain, full of great night clubs which he can spend the night away! For the wife she can spend all her time visiting all the fashionable boutiques. For the in-laws & his parent they can spends their times admiring all the great old building & ultramodern building as well. If this is not enough there is also the wonderful city beaches fronting the Mediterranean Sea. As for the kids, well they can tag along with the mummy or grandparent!

My friend have no choice but to consider staying in Barcelona apartments for his holiday as this time he is bringing along a ‘football’ team!!!Because of this, staying in hotel will be very costly. He can stay in the bedroom, his parent & the in-laws in theirs, as for the kids, the living room is big enough! If still not big enough then a few can sleep on the kitchen floor!!!

Now if his family still find it boring, how about having a food holidays in Catalonia !That shall please the kids! Ha! Ha! And I also reminded him to shoot some video while in Barcelona & title the video as ‘Spanish apartments holiday' !

I want him to have a Barcelona holiday apartments as this is something I plan to do sometime next year. So he will inform me how is it like to stay in Barcelona apartments.

2 comments:

HappySurfer said...

Hi Horny, his kid #6 may be Barcelona-made. :P

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Happysurfer! Wellcum! Long time no see! He! He! No lah! My friend will be too 'active' in all the night club there!