Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, June 30, 2008

Light! I Need Light!

Pokeing ( farking ) in the dark sometime is good! But got feeling cannot see is only half the fun only! That is why if got light, can see the facial expression so much better! So lighting is a must! Different type of lighting promote different mood! No, surely u don’t want to fitted a 10,000 watt bright as sunlight lighting in your bedroom do you? The sort of lighting u can find in a football field!

No! For bed room lighting I need to find Lamps which promote romantic mood! I want to find lamps and lamp shades which is most suitable for my bedroom giving off soft light, just light enough for me to see ‘detail’ & good for pokeing!

Besides finding lamps for pokeing purpose I also need to find nice table lamps to be use on my computer table! Oh yes I do poke into internet late into the night! So I don’t want to switch on the main lamp & also I want to save on some electricity! And of cause pokeing into internet, I found this great site on desk lamps also!

So many different sorts of Lamps to choose from, which one is good for pokeing & my computer desk?

To my dears readers who do pokeing, u like it with light on or u do it in total darkness?

1 comment:

Slots Strategy said...

You very talented person