Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

And Now GF Want To Know My CC No.!!!

Apparently after pokeing into all the online shopping sites ( in my previous entry ) she is ‘beh tahan’ ( can’t stand its anymore in hokkien ) now! She wants my CC no. so that she can order all the stuffs that she wants!

Aiyoh! So how! My CC no money inside! This call for desperate measure! I ask her to poke into this site! Yes! It is a site on booking hotel! I ask her to poke into Barcelona, Prague & also London & ask her, what they have all in common? Yes! Place of interest & Shopping! So do u want to visit such place? My gf is very happy as she though I will book the hotel & bring her there ( Pity! As I really like to make my gf happy! But I am a poor fellow! The only way I know how to make a women happy is through pokeing! )!

He! He! But to go there need money! So must save all the money now then maybe can go next year! And of cause to save money gf cannot use my ‘empty’ CC to buy stuff!!! Hah!!! Problem solved! Gf stopped nagging about shopping & using my CC & now I can have some peace!

Do u think I am a sneaky fellow?

9 comments:

r.p said...

What's CC? Credit Card or Cash Card?

If Credit Card, u don't need money inside wat.. basically u borrow from bank first then u pay by the end of month.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Rp! Wellcum! Credit card! But month-end still have to pay! If cannot pay the bank will charged 'loan shark' rate! BTW tq very much for ur comment! Have a very nice day!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm also want to know same as r.p
have been asked ;)

Have a nice day too!

Kutu Cat said...

i go shopping on weekdays. Parking cheaper and easier to find to. For flat rate parking, 1 Utama is RM2 per entry. The Curve and Cathay cineplex also uses charge per entry only. Avoid midvalley, klcc and pyramid.

Mae a call and take the cab lor. taxi fare no increase yet.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Oktant! Wellcum! He! He! U want to know what??? Tq very much for ur comment!

Hi Kutu cat! Wellcum! Tq very much for ur inform! I like to go to U1!!!Have a very nice day!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Wah...expensive expenditure to S.A.V.E up!!! Good luck to you :P
Tell GF Malaysia nearer and shopping cheaper can save up and go E.A.R.L.I.E.R
*lol*

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Napaboaniya! Aiyah! By next year gf forgot already! My CC still safe!

blossoms_stoned said...

HahhHAhhaha....

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Blossoms! GF already forgot about this already!