Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, July 7, 2008

I Am Bored!

When I am bored………….I poke into the internet hoping to find some interesting site to relieved my boredom. One thing which interested me a lot is cars! I am most interested in cars, especially germen car. So classy & build real tough.

Hence it is my ambition to visit Germany, home of Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen & Porches! While in Germany I will like to stay in Munich Hotels. Then I will like to pay a visit to France! For her cars & most importantly for her very beautiful French ladies! Of cause I will stay in Paris Hotels. Talking about ladies! I heard there is one very famous ‘pokeing’ district in Holland! I have no idea where but never mind, if I cannot find this ‘pokeing’ district I might as well see some wind mill! While in Holland I will like to stay in Rotterdam Hotels.

See how bored I am! From car to pokeing! Well to my dear readers, what do u do when u r bored?

No comments: