Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bore! So Boringgggggggggg!!!

Bore! I am so boreeeeeeeeeee!!! Normally during the weekend I will be traveling out somewhere to the town, shopping centre or any place but at home. To the town spending my time in my favorite café talking cock & bull story ( wasting my time ), in shopping center windows shopping or chick watching!

But now with the big fuel price increase, I have no choice but to stay at home! Just traveling using my car will suck my wallet dry! That is fuel money only! Beside this all prices have increased! A glass of ice milk tea now cost $1.70! It use to be only $1.20!

He! He! Luckily I can still stay home & do a lots of weekend pokeing with gf! But unfortunately this weekend gf is having her ‘off season’ ( having her monthly period ) so no pokeing!

I am bore! So very bore arrrrrrrrrrr!!! How I wish I have a Xbox! Then I can play XBox Games. But then Xbox quite expensive so just dreaming about playing XBox Games. So how about PS3 Games? He! He! No PS3 either. This wan also expensive. So just another dream. PS2 Games? This wan I got! I got PS2 player, but all the PS2 Games I got are old wan. So have to buy new PS2 Games. Wii Games? This is rather new to me. I heard that to play Wii Games u need to really ‘play’ the game will all sort of ‘action’!!! Sound complicated to me.

Dreaming, dreaming & dreaming! No money! So stay at home! Even playing game just dreaming only! The only ‘activities’ I can do to on a boring weekend is ‘pokeing’!

No comments: