Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hubby Gone Missing!

‘Larling! Larling! Larlingggggggggggggggggg! Where the fark r uuuuuuuuuuuuu???!!!’ Yell my neighbor at the top of her voice! He! He! Apparently her hubby has gone AWOL yet against! That fellow like to go AWOL as he say he felt like being ‘cage’ up with a tigress! A visit to any nearby ‘drinking hole’, the ‘tigress’ will find her ‘missing hubby’!

That however only applied to ‘missing hubby’! For missing dog that is a different matter. It is highly unlikely that u will find your dog in any ‘drinking hole’ like u find your ‘missing hubby’! He! He! Unless your pets like to drink beer!

What happen if your hubby really went missing & u can find him at any ‘drinking hole’???!!! U will have got to make a police report after sometime have passed which might not be what u want. U want him to be found immediately!

Now I wander, can I make use of SPCA service? He! He! Photo of hubby among the photo of missing dogs, cats & maybe a few lizards & snakes!

No comments: