Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sickly ‘Horny Ang Moh’!

Life has is up & down ( just like my ‘didi’ sometime up sometime down )! And being sick I considered it as a ‘down’ part of my daily life. Why down? When u r sick, every things is down. Your mood is down ( no mood to do pokeing ), energy level is down ( no energy to poke ), appetite is down ( don’t feel like licking ‘oyster’ ), attentive level is down ( don’t feel like to pay attention to gf 'fondling' ) and so on. In short life is a big ‘down’!!!!

I have being sick on Monday ( the day which I hated most in a week ) so I have to take a sick leave! A visit to my usual clinic reveled full house! Apparently a lots of people will fall sick on Monday! I cannot wait for the doctor to exam me ( I feel like collapsing at any time! )! Since I know the doctor quite he just issued me a sick leave certificate & some pill without 'examining' me.

So just to make sure I will get well real soon, I just go to the next door Pharmacy store and ask the fellow to recommend the best & most powerful medicine for ‘flu’!!! I am lucky that I know the owner of this Pharmacy store so I can trust his judgment in his recommendation. This made me realized that having a good Pharmacy store is important just in case of emergency & all clinics are closed. And of cause by going directly to the Pharmacy store you save a lots on doctor consultant fee! To save even more you can even check out this Pharmacy store ( it is approved by pharmacychecker.com ).

See I have being trying to cut cost on my daily life! Even sickly cost!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyor...
so cham...

get well soon ya!!!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Wee Kim Hock! Wellcum! Tq tq for ur well wishes! i am fine now! Can do lotsa of pokeing! Tq very much for ur comment! Have a very nice day!