Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Want My Privacy!

Privacy is an important ‘commodity’ which you should not take for granted. I am sure everyone have some sort of ‘secret’ which we have no intention of sharing. Something which is very private & dear to our heart.

Just like every Tom, Dick & Harry out there I too have lots of ‘secret’. ‘Secrets’ like very private photo & document which is for my eye only & maybe to who I trusted. All this ‘secrets’ are all stored in my computer ( Nowadays very ‘advance’! He! He! I use to keep all my ‘secret’ like private collection of ‘nice’ magazines & picture in a box buried in my backyard when I am a kids! ).

But the big problem now is when I go online connected to the internet, my computer privacy is being compromised! I can never know when my computer’s content is being accessed by ‘outsider’!

So I have no choice but to install antispyware on my computer! So do u have a lots of ‘secrets’ stored in yours computer?

No comments: