Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Guy Is Interested In…………….

POKEING ( farking )!!!!!!!!!!!!! No! No! No! I will not blog about pokeing in this site! I intended to keep this site ‘clean’! He! He! If any of my readers is interested to know more about pokeing u r all most wellcum to poke in to my other site ( link on top of the page in my ‘wellcum’ message )!

But seriously all guy are interested in pokeing & so are the ladies, so beside pokeing what else are guy interested in? Gadget! Yes! Gadget! By that I meant stuff like TV, camera, game consoles, hand phone & so on. With so many similar gadgets around u might like to know how is their ‘performance’ & so a Gadet reviews is most useful! Being a fussy fellow I will like to know what is the current Top 10 Gadets too !

Well pokeing into the above site is certainly very ‘poisonous’! I will like to buy most of the stuff I see but unfortunately I got a very thin wallet! Oh well, it is ok to fantasia having this gadgets.

No comments: