Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, July 28, 2008

No Money, No Study!!!???

My businessman friend comes to pay me a visit today! He got a very worry look on his face! Yes! I know business has being bad lately. I have in fact help him out by giving him free ‘advice’ on how to boost his businesses this last few post. No. He pay me a visit because he has more urgent monies problem on hand.

In fact he comes to visit me today because he wants to borrow some monies from me as Student Loans! ‘Wah! U so old still wants to study arrr???’ No. It is for his son who is studying oversea now. Apparently his son run out of monies & now need monies urgently to pay for some school fees! This is a case of bad spending habit & the son must have thought that his old man is a millionaire & so spend money like no tomorrow! Problem is I am a poor guy so I have no money to lend to him as Student Loans, so it will be a good idea for my friend to seek out a Private Student Loans for his son or he can also try out College Loans.

In the meantime my friend got to inform his son that business is not so good & he better don’t spend monies like no tomorrow! Really student nowadays! ‘No Money, No Study!!!’ It is like blackmailing the parent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...

i'm understood this
situation.

nowadays, being a student
is not so easy, right?

study, apply student loan
and after grads....

start to paying the loans la.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Oktant! Problem is borrow money is easy, paying back is very hard! He! He! So many student 'forget' to pay back! Tq very much for ur comment! Have a nice day!