Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lets Me Poke! Please…………..!!!

For the guy ( not applicable for vir gin guy )! How long can u stayed without pokeing?!!! For the ladies ( not applicable for vir gin )! How long can u stayed without being poked?!!!

For the guy! Don’t u not feel the tightness down ‘there’ when a hot lady walks by! When u smell her smell? When u happen to look at ‘nice’ pic ( Especially when u to happen to see what Edison did to a few of his gf??? Ok! Ok! A few fellows say so ‘bushy’ down there still can eat! But then to me a ‘bushy’ oyster is better then no oyster! At least for a guy it is better then eating a ‘banana’!!! ), don’t u have any reaction at all???

For the ladies! Don’t u get we t down ‘there’ when a hot guy walk by? Especially a guy with nice, firm & round butt ( Apparently a lots of ladies like guy with this sort of bu tt!!! Yes! Ladies look at guy’s bu tt! While we guy look at a lady’s ‘nen nen’ & leg plus some other bodily part! )! How do u feel especially in the mid part of the period between ur monthly ‘aunty’ visit ( Yes ladies is most ‘hor ny’ during this period! )!

Don’t u lets ur imagination run wild!

Oh! The feeling of u ramming into her soft body at full force! Oh! The feeling of her we tness! Her grips! Her cry of ecs tasy! Her moan of satisfaction! Her scream of encouragement!

Oh! The feeling of his hot rod ramming into u! His hot hardness pokeing deeply into u! U grips with all ur might! U encourages him to ram in as deeply as possible! U want him to speed up his ramming! Yes! U wants him inside u! Oh! His hot hardness inside u! U are we ts just thinking of this!

SO WHAT DO U DO???!!! As for me if can see but cannot poke……….I DIY!!! Yes during gf off period I DIY ( What do u expect? I am a faithful & good to my gf wan! )!!! Yes! All my ‘bullet’ or ‘load’ are flesh! No ‘old stock’ in my stock yard ( That is my ‘nuts/ball’ ok….. )!

But sadly in this case no matter how much I DIY I did or how much pokeing I did to gf I can never satisfied my urge to POKE! Yes! Whenever I visit my old ‘house’ I can only see I can’t POKE!!! KNNCCB ( Fack ur mother smelly poosie in hokien dialect )!!!

DAM blogger anti spam robot!!! Don’t blogger know I am going nuts here!!! I have being lock-up since 18-01-08!!!I am hopping mad! I want to poke into my old ‘house’!!! I got a few ‘juicy’ post to post up!!! Some of my readers are already want me to post up ‘educational’ post!

Hallo! Hallo! Hallo! Blogger! Do u heard my plead??? Please unlock me! Please let me poke into my old ‘house’!!!

5 comments:

W_W_H said...

ehh??? how come they lock u up???

Liquid Ecstasy said...

Eh. Your new sofa cushions look good haha. The sofa set itself looks like good wood too.. they don't make it like that anymore nowadays, should keep it.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi W W H! I don't know why they 'lock' me??? Stupid robot!!

Hi Liquid Ecstasy! Wellcum! Yalloh! Nowadays sofa made of soft wood cannot do pokeing on it!

BTW wish u both very happy CNY!!!

jings said...

how come they kacau/lck up ur old blog wo ?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Jing! Wellcum! Blogger Robot say my site is a spam blog!!! Stupid robot!!!