Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Colleague.....This Type U Got Or Not???!!!

R u working already or r u still ‘unemployed’ enjoying life without a worry in life as parent rich mah, money is not a problem? Well I am already working & working my ass off everyday to earn a living. I am sure those who are already working have all sort of colleague. Well I have my fair share of colleague types.

Some are good & hard working & we learn a lot from them ( This sort of college are hard to find & they move on to other company all too soon! )!

Some are bad, sneaky, lazy & will like to pass all their work load to us ( usual excuse is u r new so u got to learn but after we have learned, this task become our work load even thought it is not our job )!

Some are apple polisher & will polish the boss’s as*s until it is shiner then the sun ( this type of college I really ‘bei tahan’ or really can’t stand the apple polishing for eg they will say boss is handsome as Brad Pitt or as sex*y as Angela Jolie where as in real life they look like 'orang utan' or plain as a plank! )!!!

Some will talk bad about u behind ur back to the boss ( This are the worse type & u got to watch out. In front of u all goody goody good good & this type of college will try their best to stick on to the boss! )!!!

And if u r a ‘hot’ lady u also got the ‘hor ny’ type who will try to impress u whenever they can with ‘how good they r in bed’! And if u r not careful or if u allowed, they will be touching u all over before u knows it ( He! He! This may sound like yours truly! But rest assure I am only ‘hor ny’ in blogsphere! )!

Every morning my company’s cleaner will come & clean the office before we come to work. She will clean our table, mop the floor & wipe clean the glass door. After she is done the office is clean & smells nice. But not for long!!!

Every morning one colleague will come & made ‘deposit’ in the office toilet! Dam! After he is done the whole office smell of his ‘deposit’ ( shi*t )! His reason is office’s toilet is much better, cleaner & smells better then his home one! Besides shitting in office is done on company time!!! What a moron to use this reason! That is not all! I got another two colleagues who always made ‘deposit’ after lunch time! After these two morons is through their shi*tting business the whole office smell like shi*t!!! Poor fellow like me who smoke in the toilet have no choice but to cut short my criggy puffing ( my company don’t have any smoking area so the toilet is the only place to smoke )!!! No wander I feel like I am working in a shi*t hole!!!

To my dear readers do u have this sort of colleagues or are u one of them also?

16 comments:

Charlie said...

hey bro,

do you mean colleague instead of College? College is a education institute where people study lah.

bluefiz said...

yaya

is colleague or college ?#.#

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Charlie! Wellcum! Tq tq very much for the correction! Lowly educated! He! He! Tq! Have a happy Chap Goh Mei!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Lovestoryhouse! Wellcum! My spelling suck big big time! It is colleague! Tq for pointing it out! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

woah. there are so many types of people. I'm SPM leaver. I think I'm the 'hot' type. LOL. not!

well, actually, I'm still unemployed. haha. so not much to say about this. :p

Anonymous said...

How about those colleague that keep on spread rumour or gossiping around like a bitch? Then boycott you with other colleague? I tried before and that's 1 irritated specimen!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Aisyah rozi! Wellcum! Wah! U r hot!!! Then next time sure got the 'hor ny' type!!!

Hi Fiona! Got this type! Just ignore them! He! He! Then they will say u r arrogant!!!

(T) (H) (B) said...

I only have one man above me whom I report to. The rest is 'Non-of-my-business'. heh

Nux V said...

very descriptive! well....i hav seen all of them in my ofis! nice blend..

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Hb!!! Wah! U only report to ur boss arrr??? U r so lucky!!!

Hi Nux V!!! U got all this sorts??? Including 'hor ny' wan???

L'abeille said...

I'm the opposite, I don't like to shit in my office. I prefer my throne at home hehe.. So are the rest of my colleagues :)

Usually, it's our office "visitors" that's making our toilet dirty...yeksss

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi L'abeille! Wah! All ur colleague so good wan arr???

Johnny Ong said...

nowadays folks spent more time in office then at home so they have to maximise their time while in office like the depositing ..hehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Johnny! He! He! What u say is correct, but I still think it is wrong unless emergency!

Hazza said...

Hey, I love your blog, made me laugh so much! As for depositing at work, I prefer to do it to save on toilet paper! Not cheap to buy your own, you know! Also, where else can I have a break? Smokers go outside, so where do I go... toilet of course!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Hazza! Wellcum! Oh! U r like me! Smoke in toilet! Yes! Toilet papper so expensive nowadays!