Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why R U Reading My Post!!!

For a couple of years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep and
too much pressure from my job, but now I've found out the
real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked ( In my case also over poked ).

The population of this country is 237 million ( I am no sure about this ).

104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the
work.

There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do
the work.

Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal
government, leaving 19 million to do the work.

2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million
to do the work.

Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for
state and city governments and that leaves 1.4 million to do
the work.

At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals,
leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

And you're sitting at your computer reading my post ( No wander I feel so overworked! )!!!

The above I received in my email! Kindly take it as a joke! I do value all my readers spending their valuable time reading my post! Have a very nice day!

10 comments:

silveraven said...

too many numbers!!! i'm overworked too seeing them!

:p

lankapo said...

overpoked ?

go slow man, how is your lil bro?

any tonic for him?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Silveraven! Wellcum! He! He! Me too!

Hi Lankapo! My big 'bro' still can 'tahan' so better do a lots of pokeing while still can!!!

erinalaw said...

horny, you are tagged liau.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Erina! Aiyoh! This tag arr??? Ok! Will inform u once it is done!!!

Anonymous said...

Be specific. You are over work or over poked? hahahaha

pearly said...

hi dear :
slow down a bit la , don't over work
as work ok .... is ok to over poking .

have a lovely day the next time to reward you I will post Ang moo food to cheer you up ... promise .xxxx

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Aceone118!!! He! He! What do u expect??? Overpoke lah!!!

Hi Pearly!!! Tq tq for ur 'ang moh' food!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Anomus! Tq very much for dropping in!