Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, February 25, 2008

Hor ny Get awarded!

Woah! I get this beautiful award from this 'hot mama' who is also an excellent cook! Tq very much for this award!

6 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Haha. What's up with all the pink stuff?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Hb! He! He! I got a pinkish award!!!

Daniel said...

hey... gong hei, gong hei. U've got pinky-fied ;p

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Daniel! Tq tq ! He! He! Pinky-fied!!! That is a new word!!!

lankapo said...

how do u get that award?
being so pinky or u just love pink roses :)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Lankapo! He! He! Me also don't know! But I thank all those who sent me award!