Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Friday, February 29, 2008

Ultimate Ham sup ( Hor ny ) Award !!!

All my regular readers will know I am a 'hor ny' fellow in blogsphere ( Well actually all my new readers will get to know my 'hornyness' soon enought anyway! ) due to my regular posting of 'hor ny' or 'educational' posts ( So far I have not post up any 'educational' post yet in this new site ).

There are a total of 42 'hor ny' entries here in my old site ( under 'lock' at the moment by blogger 'robot' KNNCCB & I am trying my best to beg them to unlocked it ) so if u r interested or curious to read, please feel free to do so but nice ladies & young kids please don't as it is 18xsx!!!

Why am I so 'hor ny'??? Well it is all because of my nick! Who the hell will pick a nick like 'Hor ny Ang Moh'??? Well unless that fellow is a 'nut' or gone 'cuckoo' !!! This entry explain the 'history' of 'Hor ny Ang Moh'.

So I am most surprise a very honored to be 'awarded' with Ultimate Hams up Award from this very 'hot' and se*xy lady in China! Yes she is the famous Purple Mushroom & a fews day later also from this 'Handsome Guy' in Dubai!!!
Woah! Even the award is so 'se*xy ' & very 'nice' ! Thank you so very much! It feel so very nice to be recognizesed ! And I will also like to pass on this very special award to 'The Hor ny Bit*ch'!!! Oh! Yes! She is a very 'hot' & 'se*xy' lady in Singapore!

21 comments:

xniquet said...

congrats that is a great award Xd

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi X! Wellcum! Tq tq!!!

Unknown said...

Glad that u like it... kekeke
Have a nice day!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Kenny! I like it very much! Tq tq! Have a nice day!

Zheng WuLeow said...

Wah, congrats :P!

By the way, they still haven't release your older blog??

I think it's better to copy n' paste the old entry here also :) I think la, haha :D

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Sus man! Tq tq! Maybe I will copy & paste if all else failed! Tq for ur suggestion! Have a nice day!

Mrcoolku said...

long time u visit ur blog. u still so horny. lolz

Anonymous said...

Congrats hor*ny ang moh!! U deserve this award! ;) U must jia you and post more *ahem juicy post to educate those innocence girlz :P

Miss Loi said...

Congratulations - no one deserves this award more than you.

In fact, don't think anyone even comes close!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Coolku! Tq for dropping by! He! He! I am still call 'hor ny ang moh' mah! So still 'hor ny' loh!

Hi Fiona!Tq tq! He! He! Ok! Will post up 'educational' post for 'innocence' girls!

Hi Miss Loi! Whoa! Tq for ur comment!

(T) (H) (B) said...

Thank you man. Now I'm startting to believe I am Hot lor.. haha

Anonymous said...

This award suits you well! kakakaka

[fong88] said...

congratsss..haha

erinalaw said...

Horny oh horny!!!! U really deserved this award. Keep it up horny............ keeping up to be more humsap. Without you, the world is going to be a bored place. Wahahaha.........

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Horny Bitch! Oh yes! U r hot!!!

Hi Aceone 118! Tq tq!

Hi Fong88! Tq tq!

Hi Erina! Whoa! Really kar??? Tq for ur support!

Samuel said...

hahaha.. the ultimate hamsup award...
which guy is not hamsup eh....

lol:D

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Samuel! Wellcum! Ehhhh!!! Gay cock not humsup to ladies wan!!!

Samuel said...

but still humsup rite... the only thing that is different is that gay cock humsup to the same sex :D

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Samuel! He! He! U r right! Poke different hole!

Nux V said...

congrats on the award!LOL!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Nux v! Tq tq for ur comment!