Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, February 16, 2008

How Long Can U Stay ‘Clean’ ???

By ‘clean’ I meant being ‘good’ as in ‘good boy’! That meant ‘good’ in every sense like having ‘clean’ though & being a ‘good boy’! Look at my title! This is the site of a ‘horny’ fellow! So how long can I keep it ‘clean’???

I have try my best to keep this site ‘clean’ with post of my daily life ( Yeah! I know that is very boring! I don’t lived a sexiting life. ) but this is getting harder & harder! In fact I have already post up one ‘horny’ post………Well that post is not really ‘horny’ but it got link to my pervious post which is real ‘horny’.

I have the intention to keep this site clean while I will post up all my ‘kinky’ & ‘juicy’ post on my old site! But until now my old ‘site’ is still under ‘lock’ by ‘blogger robot’.

So how? I got a few ‘horny’ topic in my ‘horny’ head but I intended to keep this site ‘clean’!!!So should I keep it 'clean' & hope that blogger 'unlock' my old site?

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I still stay clean... haha. Have a nice day!

Accyee said...

hey.... they blocked ur account on blogger? got like that one meh? got such thing ?!?! wtf.. thats stupid. -_-.....

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Kenny! Aiyah u no problem lah! U r a very good boy!

Hi Abby! Yalloh! Got such thing! That is why I got word verification now.

Anonymous said...

Alamak I told you before leow... write email to blogger and ask them WHY they locked your site.

As I said, mine (one of my testing sites) kenna lock before but I humtum them until they unlock it.

Anonymous said...

Ouch...that has to hurt.
go email blogger la

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Fox2! I have send request 3 time! Still lock!!

Hi 3.8! Email?? Ok will search for blogger email! So far only contact 'blogger support' group!

Ian said...

The gilosiok blogger STILL BLOCK A TOTAL of my 9 blog and still dont want dont want to give back me lui.....pain head pain head....

just more active at http://bibombio-says.blogspot.com

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Bibombio! Wellcum! Woah! 9 site under lock!!! That is terrible!

Anonymous said...

Allo bro i juz get a very funny msg that i think suits u, as i can't forward 2 u via sms lemme type in here la.

" A man in Bar notice a lonely sexy Girl. He send her a bottle of most expensive Wine. She look at d wine & send him a note: "4me 2accept tis, u need 2hv a Merc in yr garage,a Million$ in yr bank & 7 inches in yr pant.
He reply " I hv 4 Merc, over 20Milion$ in bank, but js 4 yr pussy i'll not cut off d 3 extra inch! :)

So when next time a gal ever demand stuff like tis u know how to answer right ? :P

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Fiona! Good answer! Tq tq for the joke!

Anonymous said...

aiyo, still under lock ah? maybe you can write something else in a horny way, without using the words that directly points to horny lerr .. ha ha ha

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Cibol! Aiyoh! How to have a 'horny' post without pokeing??? Guess I just have to wait some more before I post up 'horny' entry!

Anonymous said...

keep it clean. and keep the other one dirty. hahahah.. then can have different things in both different blogs

Anonymous said...

Continue with the horny stuffs. If kena 'lock' then can open another one ma. hahahaha. Have a horny day.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Keeyit! He! He! I am try my best!

Hi Ace118! I hope this wan don't get locked!!!

Aiyoh! Old site locked for more then 1 month already! KNNCCB blogger!!!

Accyee said...

KNNCCB? HAHAHAHA

pearly said...

oh dear ...... it been a very long time already poor you but you are such a strong men can keep clear for so long well done my dear
happy chap goh mei

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Abby! Woah! U arrrr!!!! Happy Chap Goh Mei!!!

Hi Pearly!!! He! He! ok! Ok I got to be 'strong' to resist the temptation! Happy Chap Goh Mei!