Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cock Sing Fack Chai’!!! Happy Chinese New Year!!!

‘Cock Sing Fack Chai’ ( Hor ny Vision )!!! Wishing all my Chinese readers a very happy, prosperous, lucky & healthy Chinese New Year!!!

Happy so that all my readers will have a very happy Chinese New Years & may all my readers feel happy after reading all my ‘cocky’ & ‘funny’ post ( hopefully )!!!

Prosperous so that all my readers will have monies for the whole of this year! As I have always said ‘Money is every thing in most case!’ & of cause remember ‘Money can’t buy every things but no money can buy nothing!’

Lucky so that all my readers have good luck the whole year round! May all that my readers wished for will be granted & cum truth!

Healthy so that all my readers will be in very good health & with good health all my readers will cum & poke into this site to read my cocky post! Of cause good health is one of the things money can’t buy! With the best of health I wish all my readers a good pokeing life!

So with all this in mind I wish all my Chinese readers ‘Cock Sing Fack Chai’!!!

25 comments:

mob1900 said...

May chu get laid by lotsa sarong party girls this coming holidays!

and remember Edison Chen's motto:
"snap, snap, snap"

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Mob 1900!!! Wellcum! My motto is poke! poke! poke!! Wish u happy CNY!!!

haan said...

eh horny, no matter what your vision is, hope all of them come true lar. the "locked by blogger" issue still not solved?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Haan! Aiyah! Still lock wan! So how?? Got pokeing post also cannot post!!
Tq very much for ur wish! Same to u & family! A very happy CNY!!!

Zheng WuLeow said...

A happy chinese new year to you :D! wish you luck in mahjong haha! All the best!

Sue said...

Gong Xi Fa cai to you Horny and your family! Hehe..

s.kuan said...

LOL GOng Xi Fatt Cai!!!

(T) (H) (B) said...

恭喜发财!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi-Gong Xi!!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Suspicious man! Wish u the same at the mahjong too!!

Hi Sue, Slowcatchupkuan, The Hb & Ace1!!! Wish u all happy CNY!!!

Unknown said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai yah... have a great year!

Kai Wah said...

Happy CNY! Gong Hei Gong Hei! This year must Fatt Tai Choy! Have a nice celebration!

Anonymous said...

alamak.. cock sing fatt chai?
lol horny, i got nicer phrase =P.

Satkuru said...

gong hei fatt choy ! :) hahaha you really can make one chuckle to death ler :P

Miss Loi said...

Just discovered that you have moved. But why from Blogger to Blogger again? Ever thought that this new 'home' may suffer the same fate again?

In any case CSFC to you too!

Bengbeng said...

we want to meet u tomoro can?

cibol,bb and bongkersz

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Kenny! Same to u & family!!!

Hi Kai Wah! Wellcum! same to u! Get big big tai choy!!!

Hi Polaris!!! He! He! U got better phase???

Hi Satkuru! Happy CNY to u & family!!!

Hi Miss Loi! Wellcum! Aiyah what to do?? I only know how to use blogger! Beside it is free! Any other free web hosting??? Happy CNY to u too!!!

Hi BengX2!!! Aiyah! Today I am in sibu doing CNY visit! Tomorrow I stay in my small 'kampung' not going out! Tq very much for ur invitation! Maybe some other time!!! Have a very happy CNY!!! Benghui get many 'ang pow'???

Miss Loi said...

Since your avatar is an orang utan, just thought you might want to know that Singapore's favourite orang utan Ah Meng just passed away today on the 2nd day of CNY?

So sad ... :(

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Miss Loi! My condolence! But rest assure that while ur favorite orang utan have pass away, u still have one very big & cute orang utan in blogsphere! If u need TLC,hug or better still a poke perhaps, just made ur request in this site! I will try my best to full fill ur wishes!! Happy CNY!!! U get many 'ang pow'???

Anonymous said...

gong xi gong xi

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Keeyit!! Happy CNY to u & family too!! Tq for dropping in & have a very nice day!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Cock Sing Fack Chai to you too!!! :P

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Napaboaniya! Wellcum!! Happy CNY to u & family too!

Anonymous said...

happy chinese new year man! how was your CNY? ong not?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Bongkersz! tq tq! My CNY boring lah! Just visit a few house & eat only! Gf sick so no CNY pokeing!!!