Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hor ny Gone CNY Visiting!!!

Chinese New Year is a time for visiting! It is a Chinese tradition! It foster bonding amount friends, relatives & also created new friendship & if u have offended anyone it is a good time to seek forgiveness from this fellow ( It is CNY & for sure this fellow will not shoo u out of his house after u say ‘Cock Sing! Cock Sing Ni’ which meant wish u good luck! So of cause he don’t want to chase out his ‘luck’!!!)! And u must do CNY visit especially on the first day!

WHY???

‘ANG POW’!!! On the first day of CNY if u visit any Chinese house u will received ‘ang pow’ ( red packet containing money )! If u r a kid, unmarried and have a very sweet mouth ( this meant u say ‘Cock Sing! Cock Sing!’ loudly to the host )! Sadly I no longer qualified to receive an ‘ang pow’ because I don’t look like a kid any more even if I say ‘Cock Sing’ all day long! Now if u has half a dozen kids u has a big advantage during CNY!!!

Food! Yes! Food! On the first day on some rich fellow house u get to eat special food like that u get in big party! And if u live where u have some big shots like ‘Tan Sri’, ‘Datuk’ or Minister, the open house party on this big shots place one big eating place where food is free & every one get ‘ang pow’. So where food is free & even got 'ang pow' u can bet ur ass that every Tom, Dick & Harry in town will be there! So u got to wait until the cow cum home for ur turn to eat! Sadly where I lived there is not even half a ‘datuk’ so in my area open house visit is a normal CNY visit.

What do u do on CNY visit???

Me? First thing I did is say loudly ‘Cock Sing! Cock Sing! Fuck Tat Chai' to all the house I visit! Then I eat & drink & I also talk! I can talk on any topic! It depends on the host of cause! What topic he wants to talk! Topic I have talk on range from the increase in price of oil to finding a pokeing partner to ‘general erection’!

After finish talking ‘cock’ or ‘cocking’ I finished my drink & thank my host before I move on to do more visiting! Now I have always finished my drink before I leave. I think it is a polite thing to do as any unfinished drink is wasted! And if u are the host how do u feel if ur visitors didn’t finished his/her drink? Don’t u feel that it is a real waste? That is why I use tiny cup & glass when my visitors cum & do ‘Cock Singing’ to my house ( Oh please don't call me cheap sake I just feel it is a real waste. But to my visitors who can really drink I use big big glass! ) !!!

This few day I hardly have a proper meal! My stomach is filled with tit bits & soft drink! So of cause my ‘nature call’ is a bit soft & cum out like a big paste! Oh yes I think I have more then enough Coca Cola, Persi, Merinda, Sprite, Soya Bean Milk, Green Tea & goodness know what sort of drink I have drank for the whole year! So my pee is also multi color!

So to all my readers, how is ur CNY visit??? Good??? Have u being a good visitors & finished ur drink before u leave??? And u get many ‘ang pow’??? ‘Good harvest’ as they say!!!

13 comments:

haan said...

so, planning to be the one giving away ang pows next year? mine is just simple, greatest thing was to meet with old friends only :) i'm not a very active person.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Haan! I have being giving out 'ang pow' for years.....to bro,sis,parents ...& others! Happy CNY but tomorrow have to work against!

Anonymous said...

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!! Wish u "Year Year got fish, horse arrive work done.blessed with great healths and wealths!' Most importantly unlimited energy for you to poking!! Lol.. Ang pow please!!

Berberboo said...

hahaha... u get many angpow or not? ^^
my cny sucks la... only go out to visit 5 people then habis le... coz sprained my knee... zzzz... so sway one... sighs....

and yes, im a very good girl to finish my drink before leaving... hihi... ^^

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Fiona! Tq tq very much for ur wishes!Same to u too!!!

Hi Berberboo! He! He! No 'ang pow' for me :( !!! I only give out 'ang pow'!!! Aiyoh! U r a really good girl!!!

Anonymous said...

we were hoping to see you at the bloggers gathering ler .. ha ha ha. but too bad you couldn't make it. Got leng luis owh .. u missed it liw. ha ha ha .. and by the way, not too late to say happy chinese new year!

Anonymous said...

Visiting ar? No le.. old already only stay at home.. watch tv or gambling only

Daniel said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai my fren

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Cibol! Wah! Got LL kar!!! Pity miss the chance! Tq for ur wishes!

Hi Keeyit! Too old??? Aiyoh! Me already a 'grandpa' still do visiting leh!

Hi Daniel! Tq tq ! Wish u & family the same!

Berberboo said...

how come give out only le? eeee... u kahwin already harr????? lol...

have a nice day yea... ^^

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Berberboo! I am too old to received 'ang pow' mah! He! He! U?? Get many 'ang pow'???

Anonymous said...

Gung Hei Fatt Choy!

A little off topic, but I made a video for you here

Heheheh!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Fox2! Woah! U r talented! BTW u do made me poke mah! Have a nice day!