Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hor ny Daddy!!!

Pokeing! Pokeing! Pokeing & Ahhhhhhhhhh I cum! I cum! After that I am off dropping into a deep sleep! Tired but happy ( No poke for very long time already as wify just give birth! Now baby already 7 months old so can do pokeing now! )!

‘Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!’ Ouch!!! Wify pull my ‘bro’ to wake me up ( Yes! This is the only way to wake me up from a deep sleep! )!!! ‘Baby is awake! U got & prepares milk for him!’

‘Why he don’t want ur ‘nen nen’ ( breast ) arrr???’ I grumble!!!

‘My ‘nen nen’ no milk! How?!!! ( Oh! How I wish wify got big 'nen nen' then sure got a lots of milk wan! ) U go & prepare milk for him! I am too tired after ur pokeing!!!’

Wah lauehh!!! It is 2.00am in the morning!!! After feeding my baby milk, that brat want to play some more!!! No choice but to play with baby making funny faces & ‘guh guh & gah gah’!

Overslept the next morning & barely arrive to work on time! I have no choice but to give in to a baby demand! I just couldn’t stand the sound of a baby wailing his head off!!! In most case the baby is hungry or uncomfortable as he has poo poo or pee pee!

Dam! I enjoy pokeing for baby but I have no idea I have to do this also ( See! Beside providing good 'pokeing service'! I also provide good 'after-poke' service! )!!! Well I have to be a responsible daddy also!

That is the life of a ‘hor*ny’ daddy baby sitting! Yes! I love kids but as baby I will give in to his demand! But when the baby grow up, if he is naughty then the cane is the answer! I believed all kids must be brought up properly!

He! He! This is actually a tag as requested by ‘Hot Mama’!!! Aiyoh! I have to scratch my ‘hor*ny’ head to cum up with such a entry!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah lauehh!!! I thought it was real when i read it ! :P Who know's right ? Haha guess u got me into believing u a hor*ny daddy!

erinalaw said...

Now you know leh.............. being a daddy is not easy. Imagine we ladies got to carry the baby with us for 10 months and later going thru the pain leh. hahaha..........

[fong88] said...

here come horny daddy and horny son to be..hahahahahaa..:P

lankapo said...

heehe I thought u are already married

hehe dont forget to invite me ok :)

your imaginary experience is not so bad hehe. my baby when she is newborn,wake up at night up to 5 times. I have to change her diaper sometime with my eyes close hehe still can do the job.

I am a super papa hehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Fiona!!! He! He!

Hi Erina! U carry baby for 10 months???!!! Not 9 months meh???

Hi Fong88!!! Gosh! I do hope my kids will not be 'hor ny' like me!

Hi Lankapo! Ah! So u do those 'job' arrr!!! Yes! U r super!

Anonymous said...

wah lan your english damn bad rite. So much cock somemore

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Anomus! Wellcum! Aiyah! My english bad lah! lowly educated mah!

(T) (H) (B) said...

Kaoz.. tot u came clean hahah

Anonymous said...

oh my god... ceh
i thot got horny junior di.
eh nen nen big or small got nothing to do with more or lesser milk wan la!
faster go make milk.... baby crying di!
lol

Ghost Stories 101 said...

Hi do visit my blog for a chilling time of ghost stories

http://ghost-stories-101.blogspot.com/

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Hb!! Got u there!

Hi Polaris! Big 'nen nen' also no milk???

Hi Ghost Stories 101!! Tq very much for dropping in!

Have a nice day to all my readers!