Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Important Mail Not Received!

I have being waiting & looking forward ( Actually not looking forward but have to! No choice mah! ) to received ‘important’ mail normally at the middle of every month. By ‘important’ mails I meant bills! All sorts of bills! Electric bill, water bill, Astro bill ( sat tv bill ) & most importantly my CC bills!!!

If I didn’t received all this bills I will be in deep trouble! Pay electric bill late or forgot to pay then no electric! Same for water bill! No water then maybe I have to bath in the nearest river! Astro bill no pay then no Tv ( No too bad as Astro’s program nowadays is shity! )! Lastly but most important if I forgot to pay my CC bill, I will be charged interested at ‘loan shark’ rate!

I might not received my various ‘important’ mail as the postmen just throw all this mail into my drive way as I don’t have a Mailbox installed! So some of this 'important' mail got lost a blow away by winds or neighbor's cats ate it! I think I really have to consider having a Mailbox in front of my house!

To my dear readers do u lost ur mail regularly? Or maybe all yours mail are all very safe in your Mailbox!

No comments: