Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, June 30, 2008

‘Bek Tahan Arrrr!!!!’

‘Bek Tahan Arrrr!!!!’ in hokien meant ‘Cannot Stand Arrrr!!!’! Soooooooooo small how to seeeeeeeeeeee!!! I am referring to this entry! For someone like me who spend almost all his free time doing three things, during his free time this is terrible, horrible & vegetable!

The three things are……Pokeing ( farking )! Playing Pc Game & watching TV ( ‘Ahem ahem type of cause! ). Pokeing need gf help unless I DIY! Playing pc game….all finished already ( RTS only! Old men like me always died when playing role! ). That only left watching Tv as my main spare time activities!

TV only 21”! So small cannot even see actor’s ‘didi’ & also actress’s oyster ( I have got use to 34” Tv already! ) when watching ‘ahem ahem’ movies! Luckily my friend cum to my rescue! He is kind enough to lend me a 32” Panasonic LCD TX-32LX75 Tv!

Wah! Look dam nice in my living room! Look very high tech compart to my old crt Tv! But look nice also no use! Watching movie on LCD Tv got different wan! Immediately I notice in dark scene no detail can be seem! All dark! If I look at that ‘area’ ( in ahem ahem movie ) all dark, even cannot see hair wan ( Some ahem ahem actress no shaving wan! Very bushy! )! Another things is, fast action all blur blur ( LCD Tv got reaction time! So fast action will give blurring effect as Lcd cannot change fast enough, 8ms reaction time! ) wan! So fast pokeing action all blur blur! This is terrible, horrible & vegetable! However if u use LCD Tv to watch Korean love drama, should be OK as all action slow slow wan! Even running to kiss each other also in slow motion!

From this I know due to my unique ‘horny’ requirement LCD tv is not suitable! Luckily this Panasonic LCD TX-32LX75 is only for my use temporary! I am looking forward to some things much better!

No comments: