Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Friday, June 20, 2008

Vroom! Vroooommmmm!!!

I drive to work everyday ( Unless the weather is fine & I didn't do any morning sexerise then I ride to work. ) a distance of about 40kms. I drive slow slow in my diesel 'truck' at about 80 kph listening to techno or any 'hot' & up tempo music! Yes! The volume will be set at almost full blast so that my 'truck' will be almost like a morbile 'boom box'! Yes! I know this is what 'Ah Beng' ( Usually a young 'fellow' who 'bling' up his ride so that the original car look almost look like somethings else! ) do & thus I should drive like an 'Ah Beng'! But I can't because if I did, I will be 'suck dry' by my two 'gf'!

Due to our 'beloved' & very 'boleh' 'Barang Naik' government, in one swift 'declaration', all speeding & imitation of 'fast & furious' is be 'curtailed! Yes! By increasing the fuel price all speeding 'activities' on the road is being stopped! Wah laued! Immediately after in increased of fuel price, every Tom, Dick & Harry, including Mary drive slow slow & no overtaking, like a good boy! Oh! Yes! I can also see a lot less cars on the road! Where did all the Toyota Estima, Ipsum, Camry & Gen-2s & a few Wajas gone to ( He! He! All these cars are well know to be a heavy drinker! )???

But sadly that is only good for the few few days only! Soon after, all the speeding is back but this time only the small cars are doing the speeding ( Anyway this small cars has always gone very fast wan. Well most of it anyways as its driver are mostly young fellow! ). As for me I have alway drive slow slow in my truck excepts this time I drive even slower, like a real 'Ah Pek' ( Luckily my pokeing still can go 'fast & furious'! )!

So now if u do vroom vrooooooooom! U got to pay more! To my dear readers how has the increased in fuel changed ur life? My driving style changed plus a lots of other things also! Might blog about it later! Have a nice day to all my dear readers! Life is getting very hard!

3 comments:

L'abeille said...

Aiyor...same like XT lar...he's driving like a grandfather lately... so slow-w-w-w-w

Johnny Ong said...

wat to do. but make sure u dont hog the road .... hehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi! L'abeille! Ha! Ha! I do hope XT don't 'drive' like that in bedroom!

Hi Johnny! He! He! Everybody nowaday drive like that wan! All becum road hog!